In order to realize our objectives, the following programs have been undertaken by PAT the Child.
- Community capacity building.
- HIV/Aids prevention care and support programs.
- Orphanage and child care support programs
- Economic empowerment and community transformation programs
- Advocacy and lobbying
- Entrepreneurship skills to rural youth and women to become job creators other than job seekers
- Organization mobilize and support communities in constructing schools, health centers , public toilets and protecting water sources
- Vocational trainings to rural youth and women
- Income generating projects
Alleviate poverty and malnutrition by increasing household income and improved food security.
- Strengthen environmental protection.
- Introducing simple mechanism way of farming by using walking tractors
- Diversify livestock species to include rigs, goats, bees and fish farming
- Equipping carpentry workshop.
These projects can only be realized with your help, so sponsor us!